Monday, May 3, 2010

Detailed Review of "How To Reverse Diabetes NOW!" by Matt Traverso


From the Desk of John J. Adams, Type I Diabetic

Only three books have crossed my desk at the EXACT time I needed them to make major life changes — life saving changes.

Robert Kiyosaki's “Rich Dad Poor Dad” changed my financial thinking.

Napoleon Hill’s book, “Success Through a Positive Mental Attitude” gave me a completely new viewpoint of life.

The third book was digitally delivered to me a few days ago -- Matt Traverso’s “How To Reverse Diabetes Now!”. This ebook may have saved my life.

Let me explain why.

A few weeks ago, I had one of the most real moments in my life. My grandfather of 90 years old died of a sudden heart attack.

There I stood over his lifeless body and began thinking to myself, “How the heck did he live so long?” Diabetes killed two of his wives. His son (my father) died partially due to diabetes.

And here was the third generation (me) with absolutely out of control Type I diabetes.

In that moment, saying goodbye to him, I knew if I did not change my health, I would be dead in under 4 years. Never mind 90 years old, I would not live to even half his age.

My grandfather has always healed himself with natural methods, lived a relatively healthy lifestyle (especially after he retired) and lived a very fulfilling life. He was still fishing with me at 90!

This is opposed to me who has put just about every chemical, medical drug (never illegal drugs), alcohol, coffee, pesticide, worked with asbestos, you name it into my body. I never thought twice about what I was eating, where I was working and always took my doctor’s advice.

Then I found out I had Diabetes Type I at age 20.

Needles, blood sugar testing, a drastic change in diet and many medical visits became my new life.

(Please visit my Diabetes Signs, Symptoms and Solutions Hub for more details)

You would think I would have changed my lifestyle. Cut out red meat. Stop drinking coffee and alcohol. But no, I figured as long as I took insulin I would live a normal length life.

What I did not factor in was all the new drugs, diet drinks, aspartame, and hundreds of other chemicals that would come with the disease I was diagnosed with.

I can honestly say, I have never felt healthy since I was diagnosed.

I had periods of time where my blood sugar level was perfect in the eyes of many doctors, specifically endocrinologists. But I never felt “GOOD”.

So I begin reading this 106 page program, “How To Reverse Diabetes NOW!l” and I'm stunned by the reason I have never felt healthy and energetic ALL MY LIFE (let alone since I was diagnosed with Type I Diabetes).

Just a quick side note – Yes, the program addresses both Type I – Insulin Dependent Diabetes and Type II - Adult Onset Diabetes.

I think if I knew what the underlying cause was 20 years ago, I would have never developed Type I diabetes in the first place.

I could have changed the diabetes symptoms in a few days with only small changes to my diet and lifestyle.

The author first goes into a detailed explanation of what is wrong with drugs and the health system in general. I already knew some of the information but Matt put it in a way that made me go, “What a minute there, Doctor! What you are prescribing me makes no sense.”

When I was first reading it, I didn’t understand what this all had to do with Diabetes, but in fact it has EVERYTHING to do with diabetes. It has to do with ALL disease.

The next section he goes into the details of health from a cellular level. Why are you tired all the time? How can you change it? What five ingredients does your body absolutely need?

One few minute exercise had my energy level so high up, I was pumped all day long.

This chapter also has the one major factor in it that can change your entire health. I was so shocked to hear about it that I almost did not believe it -- but researched it further and found it to be VERY TRUE!

Matt then goes into the foods you should eat and the ones you should avoid to reverse your diabetes condition. I was surprised to hear a lot of common diabetes diet food myths debunked.

Then came the part where the author describes the reason for several diseases including diabetes. Again I was glued to the screen to learn the reason I was diabetic in the first place. Remember most doctors will tell you they have no idea what causes diabetes but they know it is related to both genetics and environment. Now I know why I have diabetes and could have changed it years ago.

The final section of "How To Reverse Diabetes NOW!" gives a ten step formula to reverse (cure) diabetes (yes, even cure Type I or drastically reduce your need for insulin.

You can quickly purchase "How To Reverse Diabetes NOW! for a limited time by clicking the link below:

HOW TO REVERSE DIABETES NOW!

Recap:

As a Diabetic Type I, I cannot even place a price on feeling more energetic each day. My health was well the small price for this book as I know yours is also.

The ironic part about my health is my mother was very much into healthy food and healthy mind but never really continued it after I turned 16.

I now feel because I am following the 10 steps to reversing diabetes, I have a great chance of living even longer than my grandfather and making everyone wonder how I lived so long!

1 comment:

  1. I think you are right. I was pleased when I heard one of my student saying, "I like it here because you are not a bunch of eggheads." We definitely hire tutors who can develop a positive rapport with the student.

    Blood sugar monitor online

    ReplyDelete